After gaining international recognition in 2015 with the release of his remixes of Jack Ü’s “Where Are U Now” and Zedd’s Beautiful Now”, Marshmello soon collaborated with a range of well-known artists including Omar LinX, Wrabel, Ookay, Slushii, and Demi Lovato. In January 2017, his song “Alone” appeared on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and he was later named by Forbes as one of the world’s highest paid DJs.
The White Party (TWP) has in the past featured well-known international artists including DJ Snake, Steve Aoki, and Afrojack. It aims to provide guests with a heightened premium clubbing experience. Guests are required to come dressed in white as part of the event’s dress code.
- Ticket prices shown are in MYR (Malaysian Ringgit). All prices shown are inclusive of 6% GST.
- Ticketing Fee of RM4.00 per ticket will be charged.
- Once tickets are sold, strictly no ticket transfers, exchanges or cancellations.
- This is a free-standing show for ages 18 and above only. Please bring your ID for there will be ID checks at entry. Entry will be denied if you fail to present a valid ID.
- Access to the event can be refused or denied in case of using forged tickets or tickets that are already used and no refunds will be made on the grounds that the Ticket Holder was not aware of such age restrictions.
- Dress code for TWP (The White Party) Presents Marshmello is strictly all WHITE. Those that do not follow the dress code will be refused entry.
- All tickets purchased are strictly non-transferable, non-deferrable and non-resellable. Tickets purchased through any unauthorized third party will not be honoured under any circumstances.