Mudah.my’s Private Event Campaign
WinnersHow To JoinHow To WinPrizesEligibilityInvitee NotificationTerms & Conditions
How to win:
- Campaign entries must be submitted latest by 1st Dec 2019, 11:59pm.
- Entries after the campaign end time will be considered invalid and is not eligible to win.
- Invitee selection will be selected by Mudah.my Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”).
- Invitee selection will be at the discretion of the Organiser provided the entry meets the qualification criteria.
- Each invitee is eligible to win once during the campaign period.
- Announcement of invitee will be made on http://deals.mudah.my/category/post-win/ within 3 working day after the campaign’s end date.
- Invitees are to get back to us with their particulars by Wednesday, 11th December 2019 latest by 3pm.
Participants will be selected to receive a Private Event Invitation for two to a movie screening within the Klang Valley by the Mudah.my Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”) judges.
The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the invitation and select the next qualified invitee if we become aware, or have any reason to suspect in our reasonable opinion that a participant has (and not limiting to):
- Engaged in conduct which impacts on the fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, or
- Sold the invite in exchange for cash
- Movie seats will be determined by the organiser (Mudah.my Sdn Bhd)
- The Campaign is open to all Malaysian residents age 18 and above as on 25 November, 2019.
- Eligible Participants under the age of 18 are required to obtain parental consent prior to participation in the Campaign. By participating in this Campaign, such consent is deemed to have been obtained. For such Participants, the Organiser considers it the responsibility of parents and/or guardians to monitor Participants’ participation in this Campaign.
- Neither Organiser nor employees of Organiser, “Mudah.my Sdn Bhd”, and all of their respective partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, trustees, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives and agencies are eligible to participate in the Campaign and/or win a Prize (as defined above).
- Immediate family members of employees and persons living in the same household as such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to win. For the purposes of this Campaign, “immediate family members” is defined as spouse, domestic partner, mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, children, siblings and their spouses.
- Upon successful selection and announcement of invitees, the Organiser or its partners will attempt to contact the invitees for personal details and prize collection details.
- The Organiser reserves the right to request written proof of IC Number and age of any Campaign Invitee before the prize is collected. The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prize for the campaign invitee if he/she does not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from the Organiser within the stipulated period.
- The Organiser deserves the right to forfeit the prize for the campaign invitee if he/she did not collect the prize from the Mudah.my office within 1 week after the invitee has been notified.
- The Organiser will not be held liable in the event selected invitees are not contactable.
Terms of Participation
- By participating in this Contest, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept the official Terms & Conditions as stated in this document and decisions of the Organiser and explicitly consents to her/his name and picture being published on the Internet (homepage and Facebook site of the Organiser), and possibly also in the print media of the Organiser in the event of winning.
- By entering the Contest, the participant explicitly consents to the Organiser storing necessary personal data of the participant.
- The Organiser wishes to point out that all personal data as per above will not be made available to third parties.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice.
- For further enquiries regarding this Contest, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (10am – 5pm, Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays) or leave a Private Message on the Organiser’s Facebook Page www.facebook.com/mudah.my.